Monday, September 21, 2009

This one time...

After many, many, many years of doing nothing but talking about my dream, I am finally going after it.

It's most likely the scariest thing I've done in my life to date...well, other than that time when I gave a presentation to a room full of VP's and my fly was down the entire time, but that's a story for another time!

I guess what I'm trying to get across, is that standing on this ledge, with one foot hanging over, not knowing what lies beneath me? It's the happiest I've been in a very long while.

You know what makes me even happier? That you're coming along for the ride.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck, Chels.
    And welcome to the wonderful world of starving artists -- we're a happy bunch who love to mooch free coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you are! You rock lady and you are getting better with every shoot you do! You and I will be a team my friend, I just don't have the balls to do it all the way yet :-) SO PROUD OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be happy to provide free coffee for you...you just have to find gas money to get to Home Oil

    RT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conrats lady on putting yourself out there. I'm sure I can speak for many when I say I wish I had as much courage as you to take a chance and do what you love. You will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chelsea... found you from jamie delaine's blog (social networking at it's best!). From one newbie to another... good luck and congrats on taking the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go for it girl!! Your pics are fantastic! Ahh the thrill of the leap.....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search