Thursday, November 12, 2009

Alina & Johnnie : e-session

I was introduced to Alina & Johnnie by one of my wicked awesome former co-workers (hi Jessie!) and I knew if they were as much fun as the stories I'd heard, then I was in for a treat! 

Turns out the stories were true :o) and I was super excited to spend a few hours with them hanging out around Kensington for their engagement session. 

Here are a few of my favorite images...I hope you both enjoy them! I am so looking forward to joining you and your loved ones in the Dominican - the countdown is on...I know your wedding is going to be one for the books, and I am so very thankful to be a part of it!!




Alina, those eyes! You are going to be a GOR-GEOUS bride!

This next one was right after Alina had a little mishap over the back of the bench...thankfully she wasn't hurt, but it did make for some great laughs!
Johnnie was a fantastic model, he took direction like a champ and kept us laughing!






3 comments:

  1. You caught them! These are my friends, happy and in love!! Great photos, I can't wait for the wedding.
    Tara Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pics Chelsea - can't wait to see what you'll do with the wedding. Mom T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great captures, love the emotion!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search