Monday, November 2, 2009

Vince.Tracy.Stanley

My wonderful neighbours Vince & Tracy are parents to the cutest baby alive (it's true, I checked).   You met Stanley a few weeks ago, and I think that there is no better way to start a Monday than with his adorable face!

Our shoot took place on a VERY warm late summer evening, and at first Stanley wasn't having any of my camera. We fixed that with a little peekaboo and some paper destruction, and after that he was all smiles!

Thanks to all three of you for a great session, sore backs and all!






















2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Chels, these are sooo cute! Amazing lighting, that little guys is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelsea! We had so much fun doing the photo shoot - thank you for doing it for us! I couldn't believe how easy the whole thing was! It felt like we hadn't been out there too long and you said "well I've got about 200 shots" It just felt like we were hanging out and meanwhile you had captured some awesome pictures. I think you are truly gifted at what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search